Rapticore Integrates with the customer’s JIRA instance using an API Token.
Rapticore only integrates with Jira on Atlassian’s Cloud.
For more information, refer to our Jira integration reference.
- Creating an API Token in Jira
- Configuring Rapticore to integrate with Jira
- Selecting Jira projects to use in Rapticore
The user associated with the API Token should have access to Jira projects where the customer wants backlog items created.
As a best practice, Rapticore recommends that the integration user is tied to a service user.
You must have an Admin role to configure Gitlab integrations in Rapticore.
- Login to Atlassian Cloud with the user credentials
- Navigate to the API Token creation section of your account security settings https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/security/api-tokens
If you lose the API token simply follow the steps to re-create a new one.
- Login to Rapticore as an admin user and navigate to the Manage > Integrations page and select the JIra integration and click New Jira Account
- Fill in the following details and click "Save"
- Server URL: the unique URL of your Jira Atlassian Cloud, e.g. https://my-co.atlassian.net
- Username: username of the user associated with the API token
- API token: the API token created in the above steps
- Click New Project and select the Jira project you integrate with Rapticore.
- Pick a project from your Jira Account
- Optionally enter Tags and Description for the Project and click Save.
Repeat these steps for as many projects you wish to integrate with Rapticore.
Updated about 1 year ago