The following setup will install Rapticore Standard in an existing VPC in your AWS account. The setup process will deploy all necessary services and security groups needed.
Rapticore Standard Terms of Service
Rapticore Standard is provided as per the Rapticore Standard Terms of Service . By using Rapticore Standard you agree to the terms as noted in the agreement.
To simplify setup, we provide CloudFormation templates YAML format to facilitate the deployment.
The setup script will create the following resources in your AWS Account:
- Security Group with Public Inbound access on ports 80 and 443
- IAM Instance Profile for the Rapticore Standard EC2 Instance
- Rapticore Standard EC2 Instance
Rapticore Standard customers are responsible for all AWS costs associated with running Rapticore Standard Self-hosted version. The estimated monthly cost of running Rapticore Standard using t3.medium is US $30.46. Please note that these are estimates and the actual costs might vary.
- Download the CloudFormation Template as a
- Log into your target account AWS Management Console with appropriate permissions
- Go to the CloudFormation Service and click the "Create stack" button on the top right corner of the screen
- Select "Template is Ready" and then select "Upload a template file"
- Choose the YAML file you downloaded and click “Next”
- Enter a Friendly Name for the stack, e.g., Rapticore-standard-stack
- Select an existing Public VPC
- Select an existing Public Subnet within that VPC
- Click “Next” and add any tags you may desire
- Click "Next" Review Details and select the acknowledgment checkbox once in agreement.
- Click “Create stack” and review the progress
- Once the stack is created, click the Outputs tab and copy the URL of the created EC2 instance.
- Please allow up to 5 minutes after the setup is complete for Rapticore Standard to complete its internal setup. This is for first-time setup only.
Troubleshooting: Public IP Address Missing on EC2
In case the newly created Rapticore Standard instance does not automatically obtain an IP address, please follow these steps:
1 - Allocate a new Elastic Public IP from the EC2 Console.
2 - Attach the newly created Elastic Public IP to the Running Rapticore Standard Instance.
Rapticore Standard EC2 Only uses a self-signed TLS certificate resulting in a certificate warning in the browser. To avoid this, you can create complete stack involving load balancer, certificate, DNS record and EC2 using this CloudFormation Template
Updated 9 months ago